Friday, December 21, 2007

Colder Than A Witch's...

So, here I sit in my humble little winery, freezing to death. It's a balmy 48 degrees inside. If we ever decide to diversify we could open a meat locker. I'm talking COLD. How cold? Cold enough to make me wonder why I spent money on a vasectomy, that's how cold. "Cold Than a Witch's Teat" cold...which - by the way - how cold is a witches you-know-what, anyway?

The good news is that this is the last day at work for a few weeks. The bad news is that most of my time off will be spent in Minneapolis where it's been averaging 29 degrees in the daytime (that's a daytime high) and 14 degrees at night. But, it's Amie's hometown, so it will be good to spend time with friends and family. Besides, the kids love romping in the snow.

Hope that you and yours have a wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or whatever you might be celebrating. And, while you're at it, a great New Year's, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays, cold wine-maker and fellow Amie-lover. I hope I can learn from you how to get mine back.