Saturday, April 12, 2008

Vintage Ads Redux.

Mark Rayner has a blog site called The Skwib. It's a site which I check out occasionally when I need a good laugh. Recently Mark offered up a contest in which he invited readers to find vintage ads and create fictional products of the future. Not being one to miss on a chance to Photoshop my way to hilarity, I've taken up the gauntlet, and am working on my own entry.

It's a shame Mark's contest doesn't allow for a contestant to simply take a vintage ad and 'doctor it up' with new verbiage. Because, if it did, I'd be all over that:


Watch this space for my final entry!

The Skwib and other funny blogs can always be accessed by clicking onto humor-blogs.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are hilarious. (Especially the first one.)

Looking forward to the entries! m.

Mat Garretson said...

High praise indeed, sir. Keep up the good work!