Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my humble little blog site, Now That's Sick. For brevity's sake, let's just call this blog NTS...as in nits. I suspect that most of my posts will consist of picking at nits anyway, so the acronym is apropos. Having never blogged before, I think were both in for a learning experience.

I spend a lot of time on the road. A LOT. I own a small winery in California. My wines are sold in over 30 states and a few other countries. So, when I'm not busy making wine, I'm often out on the road trying to sell it. That means a lot of airports, airplanes, hotels, taxis...you get the idea. Having been a 'road warrior' for over 15 years, I'll let you in on a little secret: business travel sucks.

But travel does afford me the ability to encounter some funny stuff. Most of it is kinda funny. Every so often it's laugh-your-ass-off funny. This blog will allow me to share it all with you. The good. The bad. And the downright sick. And, should you care to share with me YOUR on-the-road observsations, please send them my way. I'd be happy to share them on this blog, too.

Welcome to my world!

No comments: