Thursday, January 10, 2008

T-Mobile: Unstuck!


My very first post on this blog site concerned what was, I felt, a none too subliminally suggestive image on the T-Mobile Hotspot log-in page. For those of you who've forgotten (after all, it's been, like, what? 37 days since that post?!), the image in question is to the right. If you want to know what I had written about this photo, you'll have to scroll back to read my December 5th posting for yourself, Mr./Mrs. Lazybones!


I recently had need of T-Mobile's Hotspot services, and when I logged on I noticed that they've done away with our ersatz snogglers, and replaced in its stead the image to the left. Could it be that my humble blog post - and, no doubt the resulting buzz caused by the TENS of people who read it - resulted a tremor at T-Mobile of the properness of their original image? Hmmm?

Okay, no need to worry, friend. I'm not that delusional. And it may be just me, but I think our old T-Mobile guy is about to knock one out in that restaurant's bathroom.

Stuck for something funny? Check out the fine folks at humor-blogs.com.

No comments: