Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Praise The Baby!

i·co·nog·ra·phy
n. pl. i·co·nog·ra·phies

1.
a.
Pictorial illustration of a subject.
b. The collected representations illustrating a subject.
2. A set of specified or traditional symbolic forms associated with the subject or theme of a stylized work of art.
3. The images and symbolic representations that are traditionally associated with a person or a subject; "religious iconography".

Saw this in a public restroom. No doubt it's religious in origin...more than likely dealing with the need to praise your baby as you prepare to take a dump.

I'm working on a humor-blogs icon, but - until I do - this link will have to do: HERE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he is reaching over to do harm to the little child.

Mat Garretson said...

Now that I look at it, I guess it COULD be advocating tying your infant to a board and dropping them from a great height?

Anonymous said...

That is disturbing on so many levels.