Monday, March 30, 2009

Ah...The Smell of It!

Reading about bacon-flavored vodka got me thinking. I know...not a necessarily good idea. With all this lamenting the current state of the economy, why not come up with a distilled spirit that could cash in on our national psyche...in a very literal sense?

Offered for your consideration: LIQUID A$$ET. The world's first (and, as far as I know, only) premium vodka infused with genuine, U.S. One Hundred Dollar Bills. Just think of the promotions!
  • "Finally! An intoxicating beverage that will really help to piss away your money!"
  • "You think it's expensive? Just wait until you taste it!"
  • "If you have to ask, you can't afford it."
  • "Common sense for your common cents."

I know. The possibilities are endless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kinda think that the bacon is cleaner than the money.

Anonymous said...

Usually perhaps...but placing the bills in distilled alcohol pretty much kills everything. Including the value.