Friday, May 16, 2008

Too Much Information.

A few months ago I registered my humble blog with BlogPatrol.com. This service allows bloggers to view some pretty useful and interesting statistics about the visitors to their sites. Statistics like how many people visit each day, what country they reside in and what they're looking at are among the benefits.

One BlogPatrol statistic I recently viewed still has me laughing. Other than those of you regulars who've bookmarked this blog (and thereby come here directly), most newcomers - over 60% of them - happen on nowthatssick while searching for Tevaite Vernette. I wrote of Miss Vernette in early February (you check it out here). A cinematic 'one hit wonder', Tevaite Vernette stared (half-naked) as Mel Gibson's love interest in the 1984 movie, "The Bounty".

I held then - and still do hold - that Tevaite Vernette bears a more than striking resemblance to Tiger Woods. Without the breasts.

Can it be that there are millions of people out there who still fantisize about a bare-chested woman that was in a movie twenty four years ago?!? Appears that there are.

Irregardless of how you got here, I welcome you! And, no, I don't have any more photos of her, so please stop asking.

And if I may ask YOU to click here on humor-blogs.com? I'd really appreciate it.

No comments: