Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The New James Hunter is Here! THE NEW JAMES HUNTER IS HERE!!

On March 5th I posted here about having discovered the music of James Hunter. His debut album, People Gonna Talk, has been on permanent rotation in my iPhone/CD player since then. Months back I read that Hunter was to soon follow up People Gonna Talk with a new album.

Well, that new album was released today...and it's even better than his first. It's called The Hard Way.

You need to go out and buy this album. NOW. It's available now on iTunes...and will soon be in most Starbuck's stores. You can also purchase it on the Official James Hunter Website. Seems the word on Mr. James Hunter is out. Obviously it's due in large part to my shameless plugging of him on this site.

And, if you want to be my newest, bestest friend, go out and buy me two tickets to his July 12th concert at the Lobero Theater in Santa Barbara. Backstage passes would be even better. I'll gladly trade out some of my finest wines to see this guy perform live.

And I'd gladly thank you a thousand times over for clicking onto humor-blogs.com.

No comments: