Monday, December 8, 2008

It's a Miracle!

I've heard tell of a kindly old lady who toasted some bread that resulted in burn marks which looked a lot like the Virgin Mary. I've even read about one guy who was at Graceland the day Elvis died, and he witnessed a cloud that looked like The King in profile.

Now I would usually dismiss such proclamations as the ranting of a dangerous mind. But after what I experienced today I am not so sure. As you can see below, my breakfast certainly resembled the shape of California. I'm thinking of preserving this piece of pig belly. It could really help me out when folks ask me, "Just where in the heck is San Luis Obispo?!"







































Could be quite the conversation starter. I ended up thinking the better of it...besides, I'm a sucker for bacon!

And you can go be a sucker for humor-blogs.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you live in the most tasty part!!

Mat Garretson said...

Yep. It's the grizzle, not the shizizzle!