Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wonder of Wonders, Miracles of Miracles.

As if to downplay my discovery of 'the miracle bacon map of California', a lady in Fort Pierce, Florida now claims that an MRI photo of her brain taken six years ago has an image of the Virgin Mary.

Here's the image. Hmmm. Perhaps she does have a point.

She's decided that her six-year sabbatical has provided her with enough time for reflection as to what to do next. Taking a cue from the lady who found Mary in her toast, this woman has decided to hawk her MRI photo on eBay.

As of this writing the bidding is up to $225.00 Uh-huh...Two-Hundred and Twenty-Five Dollars for this image. And people say there's an economic crisis.

Makes me wish that I would have shown some restraint, and had not eaten 'the miracle bacon map of California' after I had taken its photo. I could have put it on eBay and the dough would roll in. But, then again, perhaps it's not too late? Perhaps there's a living to be made in selling old MRIs with hidden images? I've looked at mine (shown below), but I can't seem to find the Virgin Mary or a slice of Bacon. How about you?:

Ummmmm. BACON.

You can't fry humor-blogs.com in a pan, but it sure is tasty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, I don't see the bacon.

Anonymous said...

Virgins are in high demand, even pictures of them are worth money.