Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Motivation for the Final Frontier.

In yesterday's post I admit that I took the lazy way out. Instead of writing something pithy, I fell back to Photoshop to create a few 'motivational posters'. One of these posters had a Star Trek theme, the other played on my hatred of cats. Being somewhat of a Trekker (a fact for which you can confirm here), I thought today I'd share more Trek-related photos rendered like those lame office motivational posters that seem to be all the rage...that is if you believe what you read in Sky Mall is any.



Many thanks to the folks over at eRobertParker.com for providing some of these lines. You allowed me to be even lazier that yesterday!

Get of your lazy keester and go check out humor-blogs.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about:

TEAMWORK

"I'm sorry, but the bridge of the Enterprise isn't big enough for both you and my ego."

Mat Garretson said...

Looooove it!

Anonymous said...

CARREER ADVANCEMENT

Not for the red shirt ensign.

Mat Garretson said...

Much better!