Friday, November 7, 2008

Paging Miss Vernette...Again!

Those long-time followers of this blog may recall that I posted (which may be viewed here) about the striking similarity that Tiger Woods has to a one-hit wonder, movie starlette Tevaite Vernette.

That one post caused an avalanche of traffic to my blogsite...which I posted about here.

Having a few minutes to spare this morning, I checked out the traffic statistics to my site. All I can say is "WOW!" There are thousands of you out there who still have the hots for our little miss Vernette! Every listing of the top ten searches that lead folks to my blog have to do with Tevaite Vernette. And these searches come from as far away as the Ukraine, the UK and Poland.

I'm sorely tempted to rename my blog "Tevaite Vernette". Either that or prepare a screenplay I'll call, "The Bounty 2: Full Frontal Tevaite Vernette." It's sure to play big. At least in the European market.

And big laughs can be yours in the humor-blogs market!

No comments: