Saturday, November 22, 2008

You're Overdrawn on Your 15 Minutes, Lady.

This just in to our "I'm trying to milk and extra second more than my 15 minutes of fame" department. And, no - thankfully - I'm not talking about Sarah Palin or Joe the Plumber, but, rather, Ashley Dupré. You remember her...right? She was the call girl who's affair with New York Governor (and self-professed "Mr. Clean") Elliott Spitzer earned her her 15 minutes, and Spitzer a lifetime of shame. That and an eternity serving as blog fodder.

Well, Ms. Dupré was interviewed Friday night on 20/20 by Barbara Walters. Wow...a hooker being interviewed by a tramp? Talk about 'Must See TV'! Well, not for me...I was watching the Marx Brothers' A Night at the Opera with my boys. Much more entertaining. And Kitty Carlisle was hot back in 1935. At least hotter than Ashley Dupré.

For those of you who are wondering, "Who the f*ck is Ashley Dupré?" I salute you. And I provide this picture of her for your edification. I know what you're thinking: "Elliott Spitzer paid $4,300 an hour, and ruined his life for her?"

Everything about Dupré screams trash. I especially like that oh-so-tasteful tattoo she's sporting above her bikini line. I wonder what it reads? My guesses?:
  • You Must Be Taller Than This to Ride.
  • Exact Fare Required.
  • No Refunds.
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter.
  • Slippery When Wet.
  • Inspected - USDA Skank.
  • Spitzer Was Here.
  • Thanks...Come Again!*
  • Objects Are Smaller Than They Appear.
  • Do Not Talk to Driver While Vehicle is in Motion.
*Can't take credit for thinking up this one. Thanks, Jack J. Bulkin!

There's no doubt thousands of Dupré riffs to be found on humor-blogs.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

insert tab A into slot B

Mat Garretson said...

OOOOH! That's a good one, too. Too bad she's not Sweedish...then we could claim (al la IKEA) that "You May Have Some Extra Parts After Construction."

Jack Edwards said...

It must be because she's from New Jersey!

Mat Garretson said...

...a whole new meaning to visiting the "Garden State", huh, Jack?