Thursday, November 27, 2008

Two Turkeys for Thanksgiving.

I know. I'm in a rut. It seems all I can do is post these semi-silly riffs on motivational posters. Perhaps I'm conserving energy in preparation to digest that BIG Thanksgiving meal. But seeing how the college football regular season comes to a close this Saturday, I thought I'd post a few aimed at folks living in Alabama and Florida. Y'all suck.


I promise to get more creative for my next post. And, no, it won't involve poster art. In the meantime, I hope that you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration. And, for those of you who live outside of the U.S. (and may therefore be unacustomed to our quaint holiday), please spend the rest of this day over-feeding yourselves.

GO DAWGS!

Like art, humor is in the eye of the beholder. But humor-blogs.com is pretty damn funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I thought proposition 8 banned that type of thing.

Mat Garretson said...

(In my best Austin Powers' accent): "It's a MAN, baby!" Sadly, though, it isn't...